0

Home Corporate Info MD's Message Team Contact Us


Lanka Commodity Brokers Ltd commenced business in 2003 and the maiden catalogue was put up for auction on 01st/02nd July, 2003 with a modest 164 lots on offer. Since that time, the Company has grown within a short space of under 15 years to become a leading broker offering up to 2500 lots per week at Colombo Tea Auctions. Lanka Commodity Brokers Ltd has a market share of 13% in the Main Sale High & Medium section of the sale and also controls 16% of the Low Grown catalogue. The Total Market Share of LCBL is now 14%.  LCBL also has acquired controlling interests of another firm of Tea Brokers with a market share of 15.25% and therefore has an overall market share of 29.25%.

The specialist strength of the Company is derived from the expertise of a highly skilled and talented team of professionals who have been head hunted from amongst the long-established firms of brokers. Additionally, the Company offers expert advice on Tea Manufacturing.

The Company offers an unparalleled service to its clients with state of the art warehousing facilities, cutting-edge marketing advice to clients, long and short term financial assistance and expert manufacture and technical advice to its clientele. LCBL also has a working arrangement with a well recognized Commercial Bank as well as a large Insurance Company through which the clientele of LCBL is in a position to obtain credit facilities and factory insurance at highly competitive rates.

sdfdsfdsfdsf

ONLINE WEB

The collective experience of LCBL team is well in excess of 100 years which only one other Broking Company can be proud of.  We strongly believe in the dictum “The Client is King”. 

more..

  

  

No.780, Maradana Road, Colombo 10.

Template Monster Website Templates